Range Safety Questionnaire Release and Indemnity
Must be completed by Members and by non-Members annually.
EVERYONE who wishes to shoot in this facility, whether they use our firearms or not, must complete this form. All information supplied will be kept strictly confidential, and will not be distributed or made available to others for any purpose, and is for the sole use of Claycomo Shooters Indoor Range LLC to properly identify the user and evaluate fitness for use of the equipment and facilities.
- Safety First
- All guns must be kept INSIDE your own booth.
- Do not walk or reach forward of the firing line.
- Only ONE gun to be loaded at a time.
- No fast draws are allowed. And NO hip shooting.
- No rapid fire faster than one round per second.
- Only authorized targets are permitted, do not fire at
cans, boxes, or other improvised targets.
- No deliberate firing at lights or other protruding
- Do not remove a loaded gun from the booth.
- As you leave the range, deposit all trash and
accessible brass in designated containers.
- Leave ear protectors on until clear of range.
- No smoking, food, or drinks on the range.
- No one under the age of 18 is on the range without a
parent or legal guardian.
- Must be off the range 15 minutes before the store
- All persons under 18 years of age must have a
signed authorization of a parent or legal guardian to
be allowed on the range and must be accompanied
by an adult at all times while on the range.
- No velocity faster than 2000 fps.
- When in doubt, check with Range Safety Officer.
I acknowledge I have read the above rules and agree to comply with them. In consideration of use of the facilities of Claycomo Shooters Indoor Range & Gun Store, I, on my own behalf and on behalf of my heirs and assigns, hereby fully release and discharge Claycomo Shooters Indoor Range & Gun Store, its members, managers, agents, representatives, and employees of any and all liability for personal injury or damage to property arising out of my use of the equipment and facilities. I further hereby agree to indemnify, save, defend and hold harmless Claycomo Shooters Indoor Range & Gun Store, its members, managers, agents, representatives, and employees from and against all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, actions, costs, and expenses arising from my use of the equipment and facilities regardless of the acts or omissions of Claycomo Shooters Indoor Range & Gun Store, its members, managers, agents, representatives, and employees. I understand the proper and safe use of the firearms I will use and understand I am responsible for misuse of the firearm(s I also understand that any injuries that may occur are at my own risk. I understand that Claycomo Shooters Indoor Range & Gun Store and its employees are not liable for any injuries.
I would rate my firearm experience:
By checking here, you are consenting to the use of your electronic signature in lieu of an original signature on paper. You have the right to request that you sign a paper copy instead. By checking here, you are waiving that right. After consent, you may, upon written request to us, obtain a paper copy of an electronic record. No fee will be charged for such copy and no special hardware or software is required to view it. Your agreement to use an electronic signature with us for any documents will continue until such time as you notify us in writing that you no longer wish to use an electronic signature. There is no penalty for withdrawing your consent. You should always make sure that we have a current email address in order to contact you regarding any changes, if necessary.